Steel cupboards: the indestructible custodians
A company without steel cupboards? Inconceivable. These robust storage solutions, security experts and custodians of valuables are one of the key ways to keep company operations running smoothly. Whether in trade and industry, or in offices and administration: at KAISER+KRAFT you’re guaranteed to find the ideal steel cupboard for absolutely every requirement!
Which steel cupboards are available?
A steel body, steel doors, steel shelves and steel drawers – that’s all it takes for this means of storage to be considered a steel cupboard. However, different areas within the company place specific requirements on industrial steel cupboards. We’ll be happy to cater to these with our large range of cupboards in outstanding commercial quality:
- Battery charging cabinets provide a safe and secure storage option for technical gadgets connected to power.
- Stainless steel cupboards are used everywhere that hygiene is equally as important as reliable protection from cold, moisture and chemicals.
- Hazardous goods storage cupboards and safety cabinets meet the strict requirements placed on the storage of hazardous goods and environmental protection at the company.
- Wall mounted cupboards free up space on the floor and add extra storage space in the workshop and factory.
- Laboratory cupboards and cleanroom cupboards are designed for the specific conditions that prevail in highly regulated corporate areas.
- Storage cupboards keep small parts ready in open fronted storage bins and ensure that work proceeds smoothly with one grip of the hand.
- Vertical pull-out cupboards do not need a large radius of action, thereby allowing you to create room for more storage in a minimum of space.
- Clothes lockers and compartment lockers are essential furnishings in the staff room and cloakroom. They ensure thieves don’t stand a chance.
- Workshop cupboards or a workbench? Both! The multi-functional experts don’t need a long explanation – and those who use them will be impressed right away.
- Tool cupboards and drawer cupboards help keep factories, production, warehouses and archives organised, or any where else that lots of drawers are needed in a small space.
What benefits do steel cupboards have?
- Extremely high stability and durability
- High load capacities per compartment or drawer
- Suitable for intensive use
- Chemical and dirt resistant (depending on design and class)
- Timeless, minimalist design
- Easy care and maintenance
- Little need for replacement
Good to know: steel is an outstandingly ecological material. It is 100 percent recyclable and can be remelted and reworked time and time again.
Use these questions to find the right steel cupboard:
- What do you intend to store in the steel cupboard?
- Do you need galvanised (and therefore robust) shelves?
- Which max. load should the shelves be able to support?
- Do you also store water hazardous substances in the cupboards?
- How large are the goods being stored?
- Will small parts also be stored in drawers?
- Which door type do you prefer?
- Which locking system is suitable?
Let’s make it easy: we’ll help you decide which cupboard to purchase
You tell us which function your steel cupboard has to perform, and we’ll tell you which product suits you best. Sometimes the answer is obvious: if you store hazardous liquids, it has to be a hazardous goods storage cupboard. If you intend to sort small parts and tools, it may be a workshop or tool cupboard that’s best. Sometimes, however, you’re not quite certain what you need it for. In cases like this, it is worth taking a look at the guidelines relevant to specific areas of the company. There are also ones for cloakroom lockers and similar storage cupboards, and that provide a detailed description of which requirements the cupboard and material quality must satisfy. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
These products may also be of interest to you:
Transport cases | Full height cupboards | Drawer pedestals | Aluminium boxes | Telescopic rails | Furniture safes | EUROKRAFTpro lockers